Home / Library Services / hoopla
Rocky River Public Library is excited to announce the availability of thousands of movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks for mobile and online access through a new partnership with hoopla digital. All you need is a valid Rocky River Library Card.
- Over 100,000 full length music albums
- Over 80% of the top Billboard titles
- New albums available on the street release date.
- Over 7,000 movies across various genres.
Never wait for any item, all titles are readily available.
Lending Periods and Checkouts:
- Patrons may check out up to 7 items per month.
- Movies and television shows are 3 days.
- Music is 7 days.
- Audiobooks are 21 days.
You are able to view/listen to borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
If you are using your computer, simply click this link: www.hoopladigital.com
To access hoopla on your mobile device, you will need to first download the hoopla digital app from the App Store.
- View a one-page detailed instruction sheet here.
- Contact the Library at 440-333-7610.